Maternity Coats And Jackets For Pregnant Women

My first maternity coat was from Marks and Spencer. It was very affordable, simple and made me look pretty tidy even though I was 7 months pregnant and had already won 3 1/2 stone!

Maternity coats can be very expensive and VERY warm. This is not always a good thing, especially for very pregnant women. When I was pregnant with my second child, I didn't wear a maternity coat, instead I wore a maternity jacket with a hat, gloves, and scarf. I remember wearing it in the snow and still feeling too warm. The only problem was that when it rained, it would get soaked. I still haven't found many maternity raincoats, but I think they would have been a good idea about my makeshift maternity coat.

I think the best maternity coat would be a thin and cool material. Top closure to make room for the bump and a single color like black, pink or blue.

Many of the maternity coats I have tried are very heavy and bulky. The designs can be fabulous, but the material is too much for the bigger woman!

Check out the latest Maternity Coats
Newer Oldest

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter